Oh I bet you’ve noticed:
Today’s software buyers are overburdened with alternatives and over marketed to a point where they no longer respond to an average marketing message.
They ignore poor headlines, bounce off dull landing pages and overlook unconvincing product benefits.
But what if you didn’t have to worry about any of it?
If you could:
- Easily connect with over marketed and distracted software buyers?
- Break through the marketing noise and communicate the benefits of your products?
- Attract the right traffic and generate quality leads?
That’s exactly what I can help you achieve.
I write persuasive marketing and sales copy for Software and SaaS companies, helping them attract new customers online, turning them into buyers and later, brand devotees.
But I bring more than just copywriting skills to the table
Finding a good software copywriter isn’t easy.
To write a strong software marketing copy you need someone who:
- Understands the technology behind it,
- Can convert even the most complex technical concepts into clear benefits and,
- Knows how to sell software and technology solutions effectively.
I tick all the boxes.
As a former owner of a small software company and front-end developer I can understand your product, uncover your core message and communicate it in a clear and concise way.
My background (Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing) and experience in selling software helps me identify your business’ needs and convert them into a persuasive copy.
Here’s what makes me a unique software copywriter for the job:
- 5 years of online copywriting experience.
- Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- Professional experience in Software Marketing and Sales.
- Vast experience in writing for software companies.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager for a SaaS Company.
- 5 years of experience in running a small software firm.
- Background in front-end development.
- 4 years of practical SEO experience.
But don’t just take my word for it, here’s what my clients say:
“Pawel has a wealth of marketing knowledge and a great understanding of sales strategies. If you need someone who is always helpful, flexible, positive, and always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best work result possible, he is the one.”
Clare Hoang – Ahrefs.com
“Pawel has a passion for his writing and craft that is rare and fantastic. He’s great at seeing the big picture of a marketing campaign, and at the same time able to execute the small but important details. He’s a great communicator, over-deliverer, and nice guy as well.”
Scott Krager – SERPs
What I could write for you:
- Seductive website copy to attract customers to your product.
- Stimulating blog posts to build a raving audience.
- Irresistible landing pages and sales copy to get customers hyped up about what you sell.
- Thought-provoking eBooks and whitepapers to raise your expert status.
- Exciting announcements to get your customers hungry for new features.
- Enchanting email drip-campaigns to convert trial users into paying customers.
- Entrancing explainer videos to draw visitors to your sign up page.
- Clear product documentation to help users make the most of your product.
And many more.
Intrigued? Here’s how to get started:
Step 1. Tell me more about your project. Use the form on this page to tell me everything about your project.
Step 2. Based on the information you provide I will send you an indication of my fees for the work.
Step 3. If you’re happy with those, we can schedule a Skype call to discuss your project in-depth, fine-tune the price and plan the work.
Send me an email and tell me as much as possible about your project. I will get back to you within 24 hours with a preliminary quote and let you know if I think we could work together plus when I could start.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pawel Grabowski – Software Copywriter