Growth Master Plan is a strategy development service that connects your market knowledge with my experience in promoting SaaS companies to come up with an actionable roadmap you can follow to achieve your goals.
Get a detailed and actionable roadmap to reaching your goals with SEO and content
SaaS teams that want to understand how customers search for their products at different stages of the buying journey
SaaS brands wishing to find out what actions will deliver the best results in their SEO strategy
- The SEO Roadmap is a strategy development service that connects your market knowledge with my experience in promoting SaaS companies to come up with an actionable roadmap you can follow to achieve your goals.
- The program is tailored to your business and the current situation to show what you need to do to achieve desired results.
- It takes me about 2 weeks to complete the necessary research and build the growth master plan for you.
How Does the Growth Master Plan Work in Practice?
The SEO Roadmap begins with researching and discovering everything about your business, product, audience, and the market. I also research your current situation, the website, and content thoroughly.
Next, I conduct competitive analysis and market analysis to understand where the audience is and how they search for products like yours in Google.
I also conduct in-depth keyword research to identify commercial phrases and topic clusters (including informational-intent keywords) to focus on gaining topical authority in search
Based on the above analysis, I identify:
- What topics you should be focusing on to achieve your goals,
- What specific keywords you should be targeting,
- What are the most effective next actions to take in your SEO strategy, and
- What content (blog posts or long-form content, depending on the keyword and search intent) you should be creating next.
- Technical site audit to identify why the website ranks where it does, and what major issues that might be preventing it from achieving better results.
- Content audit to identify pages that have not achieved their maximum search potential to optimize further.
- Topical analysis to identify the key areas of focus for your audience.
- Keyword research and keyword mapping to identify new and most profitable phrases and keywords to focus on.
At the end of this process, you receive a massive document that presents the situation now and lists exactly what to do next. Mind you, this is a 100% actionable report, with information on what to do and when including a content plan and on-page optimization plan.
“I’m blown away by the Growth Master Plan SEO strategy we received. It contains more than just the analysis of our current situation, the market, and the opportunity. We got a detailed, actionable plan to help us improve our rankings, drive more traffic, and reach our goals in return. With it, we now know exactly what to do to increase our traffic and signups. Thank you, Pawel!”
Ana Ojeda, Marketing Manager, Quaderno
“Pawel exceeded my expectations by a long shot on this project. In a short time, he provided us with a very thorough evaluation of where our site is currently, where some “Easy Wins” are, and what some concrete strategies should be going forward. Now my team and I have a reliable roadmap for the upcoming few months in which we know our organic rankings (particularly for high intent keywords) will surely rise and with it the rest of the business. I can’t recommend working with Pawel enough for anyone who’s serious about increasing targeted organic traffic to their site”
Craig Hewitt – CEO, Castos.com