On-page SEO program focuses on optimizing pages that haven’t achieved their full SEO potential to increase their rankings and ROI.
Reach top rankings and increase the ROI from your existing content with data-driven on-page optimization
SaaS companies that have been publishing content consistently but feel that they don't get the results they should from it.
SaaS marketing teams that need to improve their content's performance in Google
- On-page SEO program focuses on optimizing pages that haven’t achieved their full SEO potential to increase their rankings and ROI.
- The program allows you to improve the search performance of the existing content by matching it to what the search engine algorithm is looking for in top-ranking content.
How Does the On-page Optimization Service Work in Practice?
Not all content hits the mark – rankings, conversions, and revenue – at the first try. Sometimes, to reach top Google positions you need to go beyond the basics of on-page optimization, like including the right headings and keywords on a page. You must also match it to the user’s and search engine’s intent, at that’s just a start, really.
The on-page optimization service focuses on reverse-engineering Google’s top-ranking results for a target keyword, comparing that to the most important ranking factors to create a clear-cut roadmap to propel your page to the first page.
In the service, I work with you to understand your business goals and marketing objectives, as well as the content’s performance so far. I also analyze potential issues with the content and try to understand its performance in the context of the market and the competition.
Based on these insights, I research the site to identify potential site-wide issues that affect the content’s performance. I also evaluate the performance and look for content gaps to identify pages that we could improve and increase their search performance.
I, then, execute the optimization of each page and present a before-and-after report on its performance, along with recommendations for any off-page improvements the page might also require.
- SERP analysis to identify top factors to identify changes necessary to improve rankings
- Improving keyword targeting (+ additional keyword research)
- Keyword optimization
- Meta tags optimization
- Body copy optimization (incl. semantic keywords + expanding the copy)
- Improving internal linking strategy
- Organic CTR improvements
- Further recommendations for changes and off-page factors to implement.