Enjoy higher rankings, more organic traffic, and more signups and leads from Google. Leave making it happen to me.
Are you struggling to get more traffic and leads from Google? Tired of seeing competitors ranking all over the organic search results while your SaaS is nowhere to be found?
FACT: No other digital marketing channel offers such an incredible opportunity to drive your SaaS company’s growth and ensure a continuous stream of new visitors, leads, and signups each month than search engine optimization (SEO).
In fact, SEO is the channel you turn to once you’ve found the product-market fit, and are ready to take the user acquisition to the next level.
But how do you do it, actually? Where do you even begin developing an SEO campaign for your SaaS?
That’s where I come in.
I can implement a successful SEO and content marketing strategy for your SaaS
As an SEO consultant for SaaS, I deliver content-led SEO strategies to help you rank in Google for high-value keywords and convert more visitors into leads.
When working with you, I will develop an SEO roadmap to support your growth strategy. Next, I will improve the performance of your existing content to generate quick wins, and maximize your current performance in the organic search. I will also create new pages to rank you for more target keywords and expand your SaaS’ search visibility further.
I’ve been working in SEO since 2008, and for the last 7 years, I’ve been helping B2B SaaS brands exclusively. During that time, I helped over 40 companies generate greater awareness about their SaaS software, rank higher in Google, attract more visitors, and convert them into paying customers.
Here are just some of the results I’ve delivered recently:
- I helped Sked Social increase their already impressive six-figure organic traffic by 113% and in doing so, significantly increased the number of signups and leads for the company.
- I doubled HOAlife’s organic traffic with just three long-form guides.
- I helped set up Tidio’s content strategy. And just one piece of the content I created ranks on pos.1 for most of its target keywords, attracted 50000 visits in the first six months. Traffic to this single piece of content continues to grow at 3% weekly delivering direct signups for the company every month.
- I also helped HubSpot rank for SEO-related keywords with dedicated SEO pillar pages and attract thousands of visitors and leads.
“Pawel, you did more than fill an SEO need for us, you got results. Both of the pillar pages you created for us rank on page one for competitive terms and drive thousands of visitors each month. You made it easy for me to know what you needed with an easy onboarding and education process, and you were invaluable during the process by providing expertise on the subject matter. Thank you!”
Jami Oetting, Senior Manager, Product Campaigns, HubSpot
SEO Services for Your SaaS
Whether you are an established SaaS business or have just launched your software company’s first website, I can help you increase organic search traffic and attract more relevant visitors to convert into users.
To get started, schedule a free consultation with me. During the call, we will discuss your current situation and business goals in detail. Based on our conversation, I will, then, tailor the services package to suit your needs.
Pawel has helped build our blog from scratch, and what a job he’s done! Just one piece of the content he created ranks on pos.1 for most of its target keywords, attracted 50000 visits in the first six months and its traffic continues to grow at 3% weekly. His other content performs at a similar level.
Pawel is an experienced SEO consultant and a great copywriter. He introduced us to the process of creating outlines, the keyword research, and engaging users with our content. Pawel is always positive, approachable, and never misses a deadline. We’ll definitely continue with his agency again and again.
Jedrzej Meder, SEO and Content Team Lead, Tidio.com
I work with clients in two ways:
- I own and handle your company’s SEO to help you dominate the first page of Google for all target keywords, and attract more organic traffic and convert those visitors into users.
- Or I consult with your team and help them implement the SEO strategy to build your product’s search visibility.
But regardless of which method of working with me you prefer, let me show you the process I’d go through when working to position a SaaS brand in search.
Step 1. The Consultation Call
We start off with a consultation call. The conversation typically lasts about an hour and allows us to discuss your product, the specific market segment you target, and your business objectives as well.
I will send you what information I’d like to get from you before the call, so you can prepare and make the most of the time we have.
The call will also give both you and me an opportunity to get to know each other and decide whether we’re a good fit.
Interested in getting started? Schedule the consultation now.
Step 2. Strategy Development
If you decide that I am the SEO consultant you’ve been looking for, we’ll get to work. I will ask you to provide me additional information about your company and goals through an intake form.
I will use your market knowledge and my experience in positioning SaaS brands in organic search to develop an actionable roadmap to achieving your goals.
My research process includes:
- SEO site audit to understand why your site ranks as it does, and identify any “technical SEO debt” that might be preventing it from achieving better results. I will deliver a complete overview of your site’s technical setup, and list fixes that should improve its SEO performance further.
- Keyword research to identify the biggest opportunities to position your brand along the entire buyer’s journey. You will receive a complete list of keywords and content ideas that your SaaS should be ranking well for.
- Content audit to understand your existing content’s performance. During the process, I will identify quick wins and list opportunities to improve your SEO performance.
- Action plan prioritizing strategies to implement to deliver the greatest outcome, from creating new content to improving your existing pages.
“I’m blown away by the Growth Master Plan SEO strategy we received. It contains more than just the analysis of our current situation, the market, and the opportunity. We got a detailed, actionable plan to help us improve our rankings, drive more traffic, and reach our goals in return. With it, we now know exactly what to do to increase our traffic and signups. Thank you, Pawel!”
Ana Ojeda, Marketing Manager, Quaderno
“Pawel exceeded my expectations by a long shot on this project. In a short period of time he provided us with a very thorough evaluation of where our site is currently, where some “Easy Wins” are, and what some concrete strategies should be going forward. Now my team and I have a reliable roadmap for the upcoming few months in which we know our organic rankings (particularly for high intent keywords) will surely rise, and with it the rest of the business. I can’t recommend working with Pawel enough for anyone who’s serious about increasing targeted organic traffic to their site”
Craig Hewitt – CEO, Castos.com
Part 3. Strategy Implementation
I can either own and implement the entire strategy or assist your team in doing so. Regardless of how we’ll work together, the implementation process will involve:
- On-page optimization of the existing content – Improve the performance of various pages and content assets, from updating the content to repositioning those pages for better-suited keywords.
- New content creation and optimization – I will create (or oversee your writers) in creating content that engages your potential customers and meets all the criteria to rank well in Google.
- Lead generation – I will also assist you with converting the organic search traffic, from optimizing calls to action to creating lead magnets.
“Pawel is our go-to person when we need help with SEO or content. His vast B2B marketing experience plus incredible SEO and SaaS expertise have been instrumental in WisePops’ growth. With Pawel’s help, we’ve been able to publish content that ranks without any extra effort on our side and attracts a lot of new customers.
What’s more, Pawel is super easy to work with and always feels like a member of our team, not an external vendor. I’m happy to recommend Pawel to any other SaaS marketer looking for help with growing their product.”
Greg d’Aboville, Head of Growth, WisePops.com
“Pawel is one of the best SaaS SEO experts we’ve ever worked with. He immediately understood the kind of content that our audience likes and constantly delivers great articles, on time.
All his articles are well researched, full of data points, and links to interesting resources. We’re gonna work more and more with Pawel as he also has a clear strategic view on Content Marketing and provides valuable feedback for scaling our marketing effort.”
Massimo Cheruzzi, CEO, AdEspresso
Part 4. Optimization
I will also continuously monitor what’s working in the strategy to refine and adjust our actions to continuously improve the campaign’s performance.
My name is Pawel Grabowski. I am an SEO and content marketing consultant for SaaS.
I first encountered SEO and content marketing in 2008, when running a software company I co-founded with a friend of mine. Shortly after, I started using SEO and content to attract more clients to our products and software development services.
In 2010, I joined Staycity, one of the largest hotel chains in Europe as the company’s first SEO hire. I launched the company’s SEO and content marketing program, and during my five years there, I have been delivering a seven-figure revenue from the organic search consistently with significant growth YoY.
In 2015, I launched Smashing Copy – my boutique SaaS SEO agency – and started working with SaaS companies exclusively. Since then, I have helped such incredible brands as AdEspresso, Close, HubSpot, SEMrush, and over 40 more dominate first-page rankings with content and SEO.
As a result of my professional background and experience, I understand the challenges you face with growing your SaaS. I also know how your potential customers search for, select, and buy software products.
So, when working with me, you get access not only to my expertise in positioning SaaS companies high in the organic search results but also to my knowledge and understanding of software buyers and their purchasing behavior.
Am I the right SEO consultant for your SaaS?
I might be a good fit if:
- You have a fantastic product users love (and love paying for)
- You have seen great success with another acquisition channel already (i.e., PPC or sales) and are looking to expand your growth further on top of that
- You’re looking for a long-term partner to help scale your organic growth
- You’re willing to invest in SEO and content over several months or years