Smashing Copy is a boutique SEO content writing service for SaaS. Get all the content you need to get your brand found online, boost rankings, and drive traffic, signups, and growth month over month over month.
SEO Content Writing Services for SaaS
Grow your SaaS with amazing SEO-driven content that delivers traffic and sales
Some of The Leading Brands Get My Help When Fighting for More Traffic and Sales from the Search Engines
“Pawel, you did more than fill an SEO content writing need for us, you got results. Both pillar pages you wrote for us rank at the top of page one for competitive keywords and drive thousands of visitors each month for us. You made it easy for me to know what you needed with an easy onboarding and education process, and you were invaluable during the process by providing expertise on the subject matter. Thank you!”
Jami Oetting, Director, Brand & Editorial, HubSpot
FACT: SEO Content is the Most Powerful Driver of Growth
SEO Content = Organic Visibility. Well-ranking content will drive more traffic, particularly from the search engines, and boost your lead generation efforts.
SEO Content = Brand Recognition. SEO-driven content that ranks for relevant keywords will also differentiate your brand from the competition and positively impact brand recognition.
SEO Content = Organic Leads and Revenue. By attracting relevant visitors, search engine optimized content will positively fuel your lead generation and boost the revenue.
There are countless facts and data to prove it. For example:
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (source)
- Typically, more than half of a website’s entire traffic comes from search engines. (source)
- What’s more, 92.96% of all global web traffic comes from Google search, Google Images, and Google Maps (source)
Furthermore, SEO is one of the most successful marketing strategies. In fact, as many as 76% of marketers use organic traffic as a measure of their content’s success.
The problem? Well, to get it all – rankings, organic traffic, leads, sales, signups, and more – you must publish well-optimized content that targets high-value keywords, and delivers on the searchers’ intent.
That’s where I come in.
My name is Pawel Grabowski. I am an SEO content writer and SEO consultant, working with SaaS brands, service companies, and eCommerce stores.
I combine 11 years of professional SEO experience with 10 years of copywriting experience to create content that gets your brand found online, engages the target audience, and delivers traffic and sales.
I’ve built Smashing Copy, my boutique SEO content writing service, with you in mind – a busy marketer who needs to create more content to increase rankings, drive greater organic traffic, generate leads, and even, outrank more established competitors.
With my help, you will:
- Publish more content and hit your marketing goals. I will handle your content production to help you bring qualified traffic, leads, and build an audience.
- Rank for more keywords easily. I’ll research additional keywords to target, analyze the SERP to identify the top-ranking factors and build a plan to create content that will keep bringing you valuable traffic month after month.
- Outrank more established competitors. My research-based, and engagement-driven process for creating content will help you outdo even the most established competitors and rank higher than them in SERPs.
Why You’ll Love Working with Me
- I have a professional background in SEO and have worked both in-house and with clients.
- I have been writing content and copy since 2010
- Because I run a small, freelance SEO content writing service, I am personally invested in your success.
Startups and established SaaS brands have worked with me to grow their businesses
Here's an example of traffic my client receives with just one piece of content I wrote for them
Here's another testimonial from a client for whom I delivered traffic and growth
Pawel has helped build our blog from scratch, and what a job he’s done! Just one piece of the content he created ranks on pos.1 for most of its target keywords, attracted 50000 visits in the first six months and its traffic continues to grow at 3% weekly. His other content performs at a similar level.
Pawel is an experienced SEO consultant and a fantastic content writer for SaaS. He introduced us to the process of creating outlines, the keyword research, and showed us how to engage users with our content.
Pawel is always positive, approachable, and never misses a deadline. We’ll definitely continue with him again and again.
Jedrzej Meder, SEO and Content Team Lead, Tidio.com
What SEO Content Writing Service I Offer
Blog posts and article writing
Website content & web copy
SEO pillar content
Content clusters and content hubs
Ebooks and other lead magnets
Every content asset includes:
- Outline reviews
- One round of revisions
- Additional keyword research
- SERP analysis to identify the user intent
- On-page optimization before going live
SEO Content Writing Process
Because Smashing Copy is not a writing marketplace but a small freelance consulting firm, my process is slightly different from the competitors:
- A typical engagement begins with me sending you an intake document to complete. The document asks for background information on your business, product, target market, as well as the competition and your goals for the strategy. In the document, I also ask about your desired tone of voice and phrasing to ensure that whatever assets I write for you will match your brand.
- If you have a list of keywords that you’d like to target ready, I will review it and make some comments or suggestions, if required. Otherwise, I can conduct all the necessary research and develop an SEO content strategy and content marketing roadmap for you.
- With all the keywords ready, I will begin working on the content. I work to a monthly word quota that I, then, slice and dice to use to create your content.
- For each content, you receive a detailed outline that includes findings of additional keyword research I’ve conducted, overview of the keyword’s search intent, SERP analysis, and a list of all the sections I’d like to include in content. You review and sign off on the outline.
- I write the content, and ensure the correct optimization. The document also includes suggestions for setting the piece up in your CMS, and what meta tags and URL slug to use.
- Finally, I submit it to you for review. After that, the piece is ready to go live.
NOTE: Aside from writing SEO content, I also work as an SEO consultant, and can help you with the following:
- Developing SEO strategy,
- Auditing content and improving its on-page optimization,
- Auditing the site and improving its technical setup, and more.
Learn more about my SEO consulting services.
SEO Content FAQs
What is SEO Content?
In the simplest terms, the term – SEO content – refers to content that’s created to rank the page higher in the search results, deliver the information a person researching a specific topic wants, and build credibility with your audience.
SEO-driven content uses various content formats – articles and blogs, long-form content, pillar pages, content hubs, videos, visuals, and more – to deliver on a person’s search intent, and position the brand along the buyer’s journey online.
Who is an SEO Content Writer?
An SEO content writer is a copywriter skilled in both creating engaging copy or content, and the SEO techniques. As a matter of fact, many SEO copywriters like myself come from SEO background. We use the skills and expertise gained when optimizing websites to create content that ranks incredibly well, and drives organic traffic and revenue.
Why Do You Need SEO Content?
Having amazing SEO-driven content delivers a whole range of benefits:
- SEO content builds search visibility. Having many pages optimized for target keywords will allow you to position the brand along the entire buyer’s journey (which, as we’ve discussed already, typically begins with the search engine.)
- Such content will also delight visitors. Since your SEO content is optimized for the specific search intent, it always delivers the exact information a person’s looking for, and delights them with laser-accurate information.
- SEO content also gains strong links. Those, in turn, will fuel your SEO efforts even further.
What’s Your Experience in SEO and Content Marketing?
Here’s where I learned about SEO and copywriting:
- I earned a Masters in Marketing from the National College in Ireland with a dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- I first encountered SEO and content marketing in 2008, when running a software company I co-founded with a friend of mine. Shortly after, I also started using content to attract more clients to our products and web development services.
- In 2010, I joined Staycity, one of the largest self-catering hotel chains as its first SEO hire. I launched the company’s SEO and content marketing program. I have been delivering a seven-figure revenue from the organic search consistently with significant growth YoY during my five years there.
- I began offering SEO copywriting and content writing services to software companies shortly after joining Staycity. My first big client was SERPs.com, where I ran the entire digital marketing for over a year. Many other clients have followed – HubSpot, Close, AdEspresso – and in 2015, I left Staycity to focus on my SEO content writing services full-time.
What Makes You Different from Other SEO Content Writing Services?
- For one, I work on my own. Smashing Copy is a small SEO and content marketing consulting firm, and I do all the work on your project by myself.
- I have a background in marketing and practical experience in both SEO and content marketing that I’ve gained while working in-house and with clients.
- Finally, since I work closely with you, I get personally invested in your success. As a result, I build a strong partnership with you, work alongside you, and always give everything when fighting to put you at the top.
I Have Another Question, How Can I Get in Touch?
- Fantastic, I’ll be delighted to answer it. You can contact me directly through my Contact page. I will get back to you within one working day.
My Promise to You
Because I run a really small SEO content writing company, I get personally invested in your success.
Since I work only with a handful of clients at a time, to me, you’re never just another account on the books.
I build a strong partnership with you, work alongside you, and always give everything when fighting to put you at the top.
In practice, this means that I immediately respond to your inquiries, offer guidance and SEO copywriting advice, when needed, and never hold back on my expertise when writing your content.
So, when you work with me, you choose a SaaS writer who specializes in your market only – B2B SaaS. You also select a partner with the specific expertise required to push your brand to the first page rankings. And you will work with the SEO copywriter whom many amazing and respected brands – Hubspot, Close, SEMrush, AdEspresso, and more – have trusted to help deliver successful content and SEO campaigns already.
“Pawel is our go-to SaaS writer when we need help with content or SEO. His vast B2B content writing experience plus incredible SEO and SaaS expertise have been instrumental in WisePops’ growth. With Pawel’s help, we’ve been able to publish content that ranks without any extra effort on our side and attracts a lot of new customers.
What’s more, Pawel is super easy to work with and always feels like a member of our team, not an external vendor. I’m happy to recommend Pawel to any other SaaS marketer looking for help with growing their product.”
Greg d’Aboville, Head of Growth, WisePops.com
“We’ve been working with Pawel on different SEO and content writing projects – from blog posts and editorial articles to eBooks – and we’re always amazed how he manages to deliver such a high-quality copy on time.
Pawel has amazing work processes, from getting the brief, ensuring we both understand the goals for the content, to writing. And because of that, we never have to go back and forth with edits and get projects done fast. What’s more, Pawel works hard on establishing a personal connection with a client; it’s always a pleasure to work with him.”
Kate Chernyaeva – Marketing Manager, SEMrush
“Pawel does an amazing job with our content production. Not only does he write the blog topics we brainstorm internally, but he also helps craft the objective ideas to make posts engaging and ensure that they rank well for our target keywords.
I appreciate the most his ability to get the content done with the little direction within the process.“
Tania German, Sr. Marketing Manager, seoClarity
“Pawel is one of the best SaaS writers we’ve ever worked with. He immediately understood the kind of content that our audience likes and constantly delivers great articles, on time.
All his articles are well researched, full of data points, and links to interesting resources. We’re gonna work more and more with Pawel as he also has a clear strategic view on Content Marketing and provides valuable feedback for scaling our marketing effort.”
Massimo Cheruzzi, CEO, AdEspresso