I do this by combining 5 years of hands-on SEO experience, marketing background with over 4 years of writing for SaaS companies exclusively.
But I’m more than just a copywriter.
Let me explain.
Most writers creating SEO content claim to know how to optimize content to rank well. I have lived search engine optimization for 5 years every day, working as an in-house SEO specialist full-time, and generating a 7-figure revenue from the organic search.
As a result, I can do more than just fill your page with relevant keywords.
For one, I can:
- Assess the SEO opportunity and identify the most effective approach to positioning your brand in SERPs,
- Evaluate the top ranking pages to identify what factors make them so popular in Google,
- Analyze the competitive landscape and identify ways to outrank them,
- Conduct deep keyword research to find short and long-tail keywords that can drive value to your business.
- Identify factors that can boost your organic conversion rates.
- Develop an entire SEO strategy to position you for the high-value keywords and drive rankings, traffic, and leads.