Most of your potential users begin their buying journey in Google. They search for advice that would help solve their problems, and to discover potential solutions too – like your product!
Which means that, unless you rank well for whatever phrases they’d use, you miss out on an incredible opportunity to:
- Introduce your product to people who are looking for a solution like this already,
- Connect and engage with them as they go through the buying journey,
- Attract those people to your site, and
- Entice them to try out your product so they could fall in love with it and become paying users.
The problem? Achieving it all – getting the SEO right, namely – involves many complex skills and techniques. You must know how to research keywords and find high-value opportunities, write SEO-driven copy, optimize the website to maximize its performance and even fix some pesky technical issues with its setup. And that’s just the start…
That’s where we come in.
My name is Pawel Grabowski; I’m the founder of Smashing Copy – an SEO agency for B2B SaaS brands who want to generate more revenue. Let me show you how we could help grow your SaaS product.
Our passion is helping SaaS marketers like you increase signups and revenue by improving their rankings and search engine traffic.
No two SaaS companies are alike, of course. Nor are their marketing problems. In general, however, the challenges we solve for clients fall into one of the following categories:
- Identifying and implementing the biggest SEO opportunities to help meet revenue goals,
- Writing SEO-optimized content to ensure rankings, traffic and signups,
- Planning or improving site architecture to maximize the site’s SEO performance,
- Understanding the market and the search landscape to identify where to focus the marketing efforts,
- Fixing major technical SEO issues,
- Determining why content isn’t performing as well as expected,
- Increasing domain authority, building links and more.