Are you experiencing technical issues that prevent your site from ranking well in Google?
Does any of these challenges sound familiar?
- Your website doesn’t rank as well as it should, in spite of all the work you’ve done on the content.
- Suddenly, you started losing ranking positions and organic traffic, and don’t know why.
- Do you wonder why you see so many crawl errors in Google Search Console?
- Or perhaps you fear that the site received a Google penalty or has been hit by one of the algorithm updates?
If so, you’re very much in the right place (and, most likely, you need my help.)
As a technical SEO consultant, I offer a full set of services to help ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website, and no other issues prevent it from ranking well and attracting organic traffic.
I have over 10 years of industry experience and an impressive list of current and former clients, including Hubspot, Close.com, SEMrush, SkedSocial, AdEspresso, and many others.
Having spent the last five years working exclusively alongside high-growth SaaS marketing teams, I bring a unique blend of SEO and technical SEO experience and expertise to the table.
So, whether it’s scaling your user acquisition, improving your existing traffic and organic sales, figuring out why your content doesn’t perform as well as it could, I’ve got the chops to make it happen.
Some of the Most Amazing SaaS Brands Have Trusted Me to Solve Their Technical SEO Challenges Already
Since 2015, I’ve helped over 40 amazing SaaS companies like HubSpot, AdEspresso, Close, SEMrush, or Agency Analytics with SEO and content marketing programs.
What’s more, many of them have been coming back to hire me again and again and again.
See the full list of companies I have helped so far.
“Pawel, thank you! Your site audit and the coaching session that followed helped us understand what’s been stopping our pages from ranking well. We’ve implemented your suggestions to correct all those issues and we’re seeing amazing results already. Thank you so much for your help!”
Eugen Knippel, Head of Growth Marketing, Adverity
Technical SEO Consulting
I can advise you and your team on the best practices to optimize your site, and that’s even before it launches.
Whether you need with structuring the site’s architecture, or need help with identifying the reasons for a sudden traffic drop, I can provide you with the support you need.
My technical SEO consulting services include:
- Reviewing website architecture for potential SEO issues
- Conducting a thorough, manual technical site audit,
- Providing technical SEO support when launching and managing new SEO campaigns,
- Optimizing the website’s performance before or after the launch
- Implementing the best international SEO practices to global websites
- Analyzing traffic or ranking drops
- Identifying indexation issues, ranking issues, and more.
Technical Site Audit
A site audit is a comprehensive review of your website against the search engine’s ranking factors.
I can analyze how well your website meets the search engine’s standards, gather insights on its performance, and identify what needs to be improved to maximize its organic search rankings potential further.
My site audit covers all of the most critical aspects of technical SEO optimization, including:
- Crawler accessibility to check whether Google can access all your pages,
- Robots.txt file setup,
- HTTP status codes,
- Site architecture,
- Page speed,
- On-page ranking signals,
- URL optimization,
- Content optimization,
- Code optimization,
- Internal links,
- Structured data,
- Backlink profile, and so much more.
When auditing your site, I will also evaluate your top competitors’ websites to identify factors that can help you overcome them in SERPs.
Google Penalty Removal
I can help you identify whether your site has been hit with either an algorithmic or manual Google penalty, and help lift the penalty.
The penalty removal process includes:
- Identifying whether you’ve really been hit by a penalty (which isn’t obvious with algorithmic updates,)
- Evaluating which penalty applies to you, Penguin, Panda or a manual action,
- Auditing the site to identify potential reasons for the penalty,
- Removing factors that may have contributing to the penalty, and
- Taking other necessary actions to lift the penalty.
A site migration is, by far, one of the most challenging projects from the SEO perspective. Unfortunately, even a small technical error can reduce the new site’s traffic or affect any other area of its search visibility.
I can assist you with the migration to eliminate any potential issues and ensure a continuous, unaffected search performance after the migration.
How I Work
When working with you, I can handle your entire SEO strategy to help your SaaS dominate the first page of Google and attract more organic traffic and convert those visitors into users.
Or I can consult with your team to help them solve any particular search engine optimization- or content marketing-related issues and help maximize your search visibility.
Specifically, I can help you to:
- Uncover roadblocks and hidden opportunities to accelerate your SEO efforts,
- Find new profitable keywords and jumpstart your organic growth program,
- Isolate areas of your site that need improvements,
- Understand the market and search landscape and develop an efficient SEO roadmap to deliver positive ROI,
- Execute and implement the complete SEO content marketing strategy,
- Augment your marketing teams’ efforts with on-demand SEO support.
Am I the right technical SEO consultant for you?
I’d love to think so. But I also know that my SEO services are not a good fit for everyone.
First, if you’re a pre-revenue startup, I, most likely, won’t be able to help. My interest and focus are on scaling existing SEO programs, rather than building growth engines from scratch. (But if you’re looking for help with that, let me know. I might be able to recommend someone.)
Also, depending on your goals or expectations, I might not be the partner you seek. Or the way I work might not match what you’re looking for in a consultant either.
So, below I’ve listed information to help you assess whether I’m the right digital marketing consultant for your needs.
I might be a good fit if:
- You have a fantastic product users love (and love paying for)
- You are experiencing problems with scaling your organic traffic, or have noticed worrying changes in your rankings as a sudden rankings drop
Technical SEO - FAQ
What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is an area of the search engine optimization practice focusing on identifying and eliminating on-site issues that prevent websites from being crawled, indexed, and ranked by the search engine.
In practice, the above means that technical SEO involves auditing and optimizing almost every aspect of the website apart from its content and the overall user experience.
In short, technical SEO is all about ensuring that a website utilizes all the on-site SEO best practices, and is fully optimized to deliver on your business goals in the long run.
For more information on technical SEO, check out this introductory webinar:
What are the most common technical SEO issues?
There are far too many to list them all here, of course. However, the most common issues I find when auditing websites include:
- Indexability issues,
- Google crawl errors reported in the Google Search Console,
- Server errors,
- Page speed issues,
- Crawl efficiency problems,
- Site architecture issues that prevent crawlers from reaching critical content,
- On-page optimization issues,
- Poor internal link structure,
- XML sitemap issues,
- Duplicate content,
- Poor international SEO optimization, and more.
When should you hire a technical SEO consultant?
Technical SEO focuses on solving specific problems. Unlike other aspects of SEO – content or link building strategies – it does not aim at just increasing your rankings or traffic. Instead, technical SEO specialists like me aim to overcome potential problems that may be hindering your efforts to gain greater search visibility.
For that reason, you should engage a consultant like me when experiencing or noticing something unusual with your site or SEO.
Most common case studies for hiring a technical SEO consultant:
- You’re redesigning or migrating the site and want to ensure that you don’t lose the SEO results you’ve achieved so far,
- You’ve noticed a sudden traffic drop and need to investigate its reasons,
- You worry that you might have been hit with a manual or algorithm penalty,
- You can’t achieve the results you seek, in spite of doing everything right with the content or links,
- You want to audit the site to ensure that there are no technical issues that might affect its performance in the search results.
Who I Help
Typically, small in-house SEO teams often focus on specific core aspects of SEO. They work on anything from keyword research to content production to on-page optimization and what they need is help and support with more technical aspects of their work.
I work with in-house teams often, providing them with an extra pair of eyes or support in difficult aspects of the SEO strategy.
Most startups rely on the website to drive their initial traction. Unfortunately, many such companies lack in-house teams to evaluate it and ensure that it meets all the Google’s ranking criteria.
I provide SEO support to those companies’ founders, helping them to maximize the site’s performance in Google.
Web agencies create amazing websites for clients but often, need to ensure that what they hand over is optimized for SEO as well.
I provide help, guidance and optimization services to help agencies meet their clients’ demands.
Pricing - My Fees
Most technical SEO projects require a custom approach. As a result, I cannot offer flat pricing for most of them. Instead, I bill hourly at $150 per hour and always estimate the time required to solve your issue before starting the work.
However, I do offer flat pricing for site audits, content audits, or backlink profile audits.
Rates for those services start at €2500 (approx. $2700) with the final rate depending on the scope of work, site size, and complexity.
Here are some of the SaaS brands I've helped already
And here's what they say about working with me
“Pawel is our go-to person when we need great SEO content. His vast B2B copywriting experience plus incredible SEO and SaaS expertise have been instrumental in WisePops’ growth. With Pawel’s help, we’ve been able to publish content that ranks without any extra effort on our side and attracts a lot of new customers.
What’s more, Pawel is super easy to work with and always feels like a member of our team, not an external vendor. I’m happy to recommend Pawel to any other SaaS marketer looking for help with growing their product.”
Greg d’Aboville, Head of Growth, WisePops.com
“Pawel does an amazing job with our content development. Not only does he write the blog topics we brainstorm internally, but he also helps craft the objective ideas to make posts engaging.
I appreciate the most his ability to get the content done with the little direction within the process.“
Tania German, Sr. Marketing Manager, seoClarity