I’m sure you’ll agree:
Today’s customers tune out of meek copy.
They ignore weak headlines, bounce off dull posts and disregard the “sign up” button unless the message hits them right between the eyes.
But wouldn’t be great though if you didn’t have to worry about any of it?
If your content helped you:
- Build an engaged audience,
- Increase your product’s awareness, and
- Attract more quality signups?
That’s exactly what I can help you achieve.
Hi there, I’m Pawel.
I help people just like you – B2B SaaS owners and marketers grow their user base and generate leads with targeted content marketing strategies.
But let’s make this clear: no, I don’t just create content for your blog.
I work in partnership with you to deliver content marketing programs that drive specific business results:
- Grow the user base
- Generate more quality leads
- Build and nurture an email list
- Attract more website traffic
- Build your authority and audience.
In other words:
I’m a guy to call when you realize that you need help delivering content marketing programs for your app.
But I bring more than just a writing skill to the table
With a Masters in marketing and background in business, I can quickly identify your company’s needs and design content strategies to help achieve them.
My past experience as SaaS marketing manager and software company owner helps me to understand your business’ challenges, uncover your message and devise ways to communicate it in a clear and concise way.
Here’s what content I could write for you:
- Stimulating blog posts to build a raving audience.
- Thought-provoking eBooks and whitepapers to raise your expert status.
- Enchanting email drip-campaigns to convert trial users into paying customers.
- Seductive website copy to attract customers to your product.
- Irresistible landing pages and sales copy to get customers hyped up about what you sell.
- Exciting announcements to get your customers hungry for new features.
- Entrancing explainer videos to draw visitors to your sign up page.
- Clear product documentation to help users make the most of your product.
And many more.
What makes me perfect for your project:
- 5 years of copywriting experience and 3 years of marketing to B2B SaaS audience.
- Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- Professional experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Vast experience in promoting SaaS companies.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager for SaaS startup (who, by the way, are still my client today).
- 4 years SEO experience.
But don’t take just my word for it. Here’s what my clients say:
“Pawel is one of the best writers we’ve worked with. He immediately understood the kind of content that our audience like and constantly delivers great articles, on time.
All his articles are well researched, full of data points and links to interesting resources. We’re gonna work more and more with Pawel as he also has a clear strategic view on Content Marketing and provides valuable feedback to scale our marketing effort.”
Massimo Chieruzzi – CEO, AdEspresso
“Pawel has a wealth of marketing knowledge and a great understanding of sales strategies. If you need someone who is always helpful, flexible, positive, and always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best work result possible, he is the one.”
Clare Hoang – Ahrefs.com
“Pawel has a passion for his writing and craft that is rare and fantastic. He’s great at seeing the big picture of a marketing campaign, and at the same time able to execute the small but important details. He’s a great communicator, over-deliverer, and nice guy as well.”
Scott Krager – SERPs
“I’m not sure how Pawel is able to excel at so many things, but he puts his heart into his projects and writes from experience. He’s been contributing great content to eCommerce Insiders since our beginning. His articles are always on-point, thorough, and convincing.”
Chris Crompton – EcommerceInsiders
How to get started:
The best way is by telling me more about your project.
Based on the information you provide I will send you an indication of my fees for the work.
If you’re happy with those, we can proceed to discuss your project in-depth, fine-tune the price and schedule the work.
Drop me an email describing your project. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours. Since I live in Ireland, a time zone difference might extend that time a little though so please be patient.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I’m speaking on SaaS lead generation with content at the Digital Olympus online event on June 21st.
The event will be held online and you can Register Here
Does Your Content Strategy Tick All the Boxes?
Find out from my SaaS Content Strategy Health-Check.
- Assess your goals,
- Channels and more.