Leverage the power of compelling content to attract and engage people interested in your products or services.Find Out More
Copywriter for SaaS and Ecommerce
* Sigh *
You know it’s true….
Today’s customers tune out of meek copy.
They ignore poor headlines, bounce off dull pages and disregard the “order” button unless the message hits them right between the eyes.
Wouldn’t be great though if you didn’t have to worry about any of it?
If your copy:
- Attracted the right visitors.
- Communicated the benefits of buying from you and,
- Compelled your visitors to take action?
That’s exactly what I help you achieve.
Hi, my name is Pawel Grabowski. I am a freelance copywriter and content marketer for hire.
I write primarily for SaaS (Software as a Service) and Ecommerce companies helping them attract new customers online; turning them into buyers and later, brand devotees.
But I bring more than just a writing skill to the table.
With a Masters in marketing and background in business, I can quickly identify your company’s needs and convert them into persuasive copy.
My past experience as online storeowner and SaaS marketing manager helps me to understand your business’ challenges, uncover your message and communicate it in a clear and concise way.
Here’s what I could write for you
- Seductive website copy to attract customers to your product.
- Stimulating blog posts to build a raving audience.
- Irresistible landing pages and sales copy to get customers hyped up about what you sell.
- Captivating product descriptions to give your audience a real feel for the product.
- Thought-provoking eBooks and whitepapers to raise your expert status.
And many more.
What makes me perfect for your project:
- 5 years of online copywriting experience and 3 years of working in Ecommerce.
- Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- Professional experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Previous experience as an ecommerce owner and passion for online retail (which also shows through my regular column at EcommerceInsiders)
- Vast experience in writing for SaaS companies.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager for SaaS Company.
- Software development and 4 years SEO experience.
But don’t take just my word for it. Here’s what my clients say:
“Pawel has a wealth of marketing knowledge and a great understanding of sales strategies. If you need someone who is always helpful, flexible, positive, and always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best work result possible, he is the one.”
Clare Hoang – Ahrefs.com
“Pawel has a passion for his writing and craft that is rare and fantastic. He’s great at seeing the big picture of a marketing campaign, and at the same time able to execute the small but important details. He’s a great communicator, over-deliverer, and nice guy as well.”
Scott Krager – SERPs
“I’m not sure how Pawel is able to excel at so many things, but he puts his heart into his projects and writes from experience. He’s been contributing great content to eCommerce Insiders since our beginning. His articles are always on-point, thorough, and convincing.”
Chris Crompton – EcommerceInsiders
How to get started
The best way is by telling me more about your project.
Based on the information you provide I will send you an indication of my fees for the work.
If you’re happy with those, we can proceed to discuss your project in-depth, fine-tune the price and schedule the work.
Drop me an email describing your project. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours. Since I live in Ireland, a time zone difference might extend that time a little though so please be patient.
Looking forward to hearing from you.