If you’re a SaaS startup owner or marketer who needs to:
- Attract more qualified website traffic,
- Generate more quality leads,
- Increase the awareness of your product,
- Convince more visitors to take action and sign up,
- Build an engaged audience, and
- Improve your sales message…
…then I’m the guy you should be talking to.
Hi there, I’m Pawel. I’m a freelance lead generation copywriter and content marketer.
I work with people just like you – B2B SaaS owners and marketers obsessed with driving more website traffic, attracting new users and generating highly relevant leads.
I specialize in writing stimulating blog posts, thought-provoking eBooks and other lead generation assets to help you attract users, convert them into subscribers and later, paying customers.
In other words:
I’m a guy to call when you realize that you need help crafting compelling content to promote your app.
But I bring more than just a writing skill to the table:
With a Masters in marketing (and with dissertation on SaaS marketing) and background in business, I can quickly identify your company’s needs and create content to help achieve them.
My past experience as SaaS marketing manager and software company owner helps me to understand your business’ challenges, uncover your message and devise ways to communicate it in a clear and concise way.
Here’s what content I could write for you:
- Thought-provoking eBooks and whitepapers to attract leads.
- Captivating long form guides and resource pages to generate viral interest.
- Enchanting email and drip-campaigns to nurture leads.
- Stimulating blog posts to build a raving audience.
- Mesmerizing guest posts to introduce your app to new audiences.
- Seductive website copy to convince customers to your product.
- Irresistible landing pages to get visitors on your email list.
- Exciting announcements to get your customers hungry for new features.
And many more.
What makes me ideal to help you:
- 5 years of freelance online copywriting experience.
- Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- Professional experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Vast experience in promoting SaaS companies.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager for SaaS startup (who, by the way, are still my client today).
- 5 years SEO experience.
Intrigued? Here’s how to get started:
First, review my services to find out how I could help you.
Then, send me an email to tell me more about your project. I get back to you within 24 hours to let you know if I think we could work together, indicate my rates and when I could start.
Last, if we’re both happy with everything, we schedule an intro call over Skype to discuss your project in-depth and plan the work.
Does Your Content Strategy Tick All the Boxes?
Find out from my SaaS Content Strategy Health-Check.
- Assess your goals,
- Channels and more.
I wrote or ghost wrote for such sites as: