I’m sure you’ll agree:
Today’s customers tune out of meek copy.
They ignore weak headlines, bounce off dull posts and disregard the “sign up” button unless the message hits them right between the eyes.
But wouldn’t be great though if you didn’t have to worry about any of it?
If your content helped you:
- Build an engaged audience,
- Increase your product’s awareness, and
- Attract more quality signups?
That’s exactly what I can help you achieve.
Hi there, I’m Pawel.
I work with people just like you – B2B SaaS owners and marketers focused on promoting their products, attracting new users and driving more sign-ups.
I specialize in writing stimulating blog posts, thought-provoking eBooks and other lead generation assets to help you attract new users, convert them into subscribers and later, paying customers.
In other words:
I’m a guy to call when you realize that you need help crafting compelling content to promote your app.
But I bring more than just a writing skill to the table
With a Masters in marketing and background in business, I can quickly identify your company’s needs and design content strategies to help achieve them.
My past experience as SaaS marketing manager and software company owner helps me to understand your business’ challenges, uncover your message and devise ways to communicate it in a clear and concise way.
Here’s what content I could write for you:
- Stimulating blog posts to build a raving audience.
- Thought-provoking eBooks and whitepapers to raise your expert status.
- Enchanting email drip-campaigns to convert trial users into paying customers.
- Seductive website copy to attract customers to your product.
- Irresistible landing pages and sales copy to get customers hyped up about what you sell.
- Exciting announcements to get your customers hungry for new features.
- Entrancing explainer videos to draw visitors to your sign up page.
- Clear product documentation to help users make the most of your product.
And many more.
What makes me perfect for your project:
- 5 years of online copywriting experience and 3 years of working in Ecommerce.
- Masters in Marketing with dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- Professional experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Vast experience in promoting SaaS companies.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager for SaaS startup (who, by the way, are still my client today).
- 4 years SEO experience.
But don’t take just my word for it. Here’s what my clients say:
All his articles are well researched, full of data points and links to interesting resources. We’re gonna work more and more with Pawel as he also has a clear strategic view on Content Marketing and provides valuable feedback to scale our marketing effort.”
Massimo Chieruzzi – CEO, AdEspresso
Clare Hoang – Ahrefs.com
Scott Krager – SERPs
Chris Crompton – EcommerceInsiders
How to get started:
The best way is by telling me more about your project.
Based on the information you provide I will send you an indication of my fees for the work.
If you’re happy with those, we can proceed to discuss your project in-depth, fine-tune the price and schedule the work.
Drop me an email describing your project. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours. Since I live in Ireland, a time zone difference might extend that time a little though so please be patient.
Looking forward to hearing from you.