My name is Pawel Grabowski; I’m the founder of Smashing Copy – an SEO and content agency for SaaS brands.
Personally, I’ve been working in SEO for over a decade now, both as a consultant and as part of an in-house digital marketing team. I have been helping SaaS companies exclusively since 2015.
Our passion is helping SaaS companies increase signups and revenue by improving their rankings and search engine traffic with content and SEO.
So far, we have helped over 40 SaaS companies all over the world, ranging from established brands to emerging startups. As a result, we have extensive experience across all B2B markets and understand how SaaS buyers find and choose products to sign up.
Many of your peers, in fact – Hubspot, Close, SEMrush, AdEspresso, Drift and others – have used our extensive copywriting and SEO expertise, the marketing background, and the great comfort in working in the tech industry already.
What’s more, most of them have been coming back to hire us to deliver new SEO campaigns again and again and again.
Whether you have an established SaaS business or have just launched your software company’s first website, we can help you increase organic search traffic and attract more relevant visitors to convert into users.
When working with you, we will handle your entire SEO strategy to help your SaaS dominate the first page of Google and attract more organic traffic and convert those visitors into users.
Specifically, we will help you with:
- Identifying the biggest opportunities to increase website traffic to meet revenue goals,
- Finding new relevant and highly-profitable keywords,
- Planning or improving site architecture to maximize the site’s SEO performance,
- Understanding the market and the search landscape to identify where to focus marketing efforts,
- Topical analysis,
- Auditing the site and fixing major technical SEO issues,
- Improving on-page SEO to boost your content’s rankings and traffic
- Building links to drive up your domain authority, and
- Creating content to target new and highly valuable keywords.